• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guest posing at the 2010 JAY CUTLER CLASSIC (today)

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
English is a complex language for you isn't it. It isn't stating the obvious. What I stated was that he is better than the others and it will only be errors on his part, not the performance of others that determine his placing. This is the redundant connundrum, in that it appears obvious but it is actually not. Kai, for example, could do everything right and still not win, because Jay has a better package. For Kai to win, Jay would have to fuck something up.

its conundrum not connundrum :icon_ninja:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its conundrum not connundrum :icon_ninja:
Thanks for pointing out a clear typo when you can't even capitalise the begining of sentences, or use correct grammar; "it's" is short for "it is" whereas "its" is the possessive adjective or pronoun. :borat:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for pointing out a clear typo when you can't even capitalise the begining of sentences, or use correct grammar; "it's" is short for "it is" whereas "its" is the possessive adjective or pronoun. :borat:

Silly.... thats internet writing

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Silly.... thats internet writing

No that is just lazy. You wanted to try and be smart by pointing out a typo, but you only proved how stupid you are by fucking it up with your own mistakes.