• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler Guest posing in New England

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks great, but Dave you have to tell Jay to hit MM shot better or hes going to get crushed by Wolf in that particular pose.IMO.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks great, no doubt about that.

Dave, is there any reason why Jay doesn't really train his legs? Its a shame because he's blessed with great leg shape genetics, if he were to thicken them up through 20 rep squats they'd be sick.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
ok, train legs and pose better. Got it!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cuts doesnt train his legs regularly? news to me

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cuts doesnt train his legs regularly? news to me

I believe Ironslave meant Jay doesn't train his legs as hard as the rest of his body.

He "only" squats 415lbs because he doesn't want to risk an injury, I believe (remember he broke his knee cap years ago).

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does seem to be looking better with each successive lots of pictures I see.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
That is so funny. I trained legs with Jay once. I guaranty that most people here would not finish the workout or puke at the very least. He also won the "Best Wheels" Awards in 2005 if you remember correctly at the O!

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^the best legs award was a fiasco branch warren should have won that one,they gave it to
cutler just to give him something...off course most of would die if we trained legs with jay he is
a muscle freak,still his legs could be more proportionate with his upper body...nothing wrong with stating the obvious

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just curious, and maybe Max could answer this, does Jay still enjoy doing these appearances and guest posing? When he was in Boise he just really seemed kinda dead and didnt have any enthusiasm. I know hes got to be tired and I dont expect him to be bouncing off the walls but I can imagine after all these years he is probably getting burnt out with all of this. When I asked Jay if I could get a pic with him, he said nothing and gave me a death stare as he stood up out of his chair! Completely opposite of when I met vince taylor and melvin anthony.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks great, no doubt about that.

Dave, is there any reason why Jay doesn't really train his legs? Its a shame because he's blessed with great leg shape genetics, if he were to thicken them up through 20 rep squats they'd be sick.

Have you never watched any of his DVDs?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is so funny. I trained legs with Jay once. I guaranty that most people here would not finish the workout or puke at the very least. He also won the "Best Wheels" Awards in 2005 if you remember correctly at the O!

It doesn't seem like he trains his legs as hard as he does his upper body, as mvsf1 said. Look at the rate his upper body has been growing, yet his legs are the same year in/year out since he got his pro card basically.

He didn't deserve the best wheels in 05. People just rave about his "detail" which is pure genetics, and he is indeed fortunate he is blessed with great leg shape. But size wise, it's a weakness and it hurts his proportion.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a really really really great guy, im proud of him

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ His tris and lats look really sick in the video.