• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guest posing - Junior California Bodybuilding & Figure Championships 2009

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is going to be a very unfortunate year for jay. the judges will do what they did with ronnie in 07 and give him a placing somewhere in the 4th-6th range as a way of saying "please retire before we are forced to place you lower"

hulk777

hulk777

i wish jay would change his hair style his hair just buggs me. his most muscular looks strange his delts look flat and small in that pose.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What I meant is that maybe now he's on low leve of gears, take a look at those pics of Freeman at the Emerald Cup, he looked less thicker and a bit smaller, even the Pro's have moments in which the lower the dosage.

I agree, look at Phil Heath his last guest posing and compare it to the guest posing before that and there is a noticeable difference. Perdiods of lows are common in bodybuilders when they have to lower their dosage or go on an off cycle

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I agree, look at Phil Heath his last guest posing and compare it to the guest posing before that and there is a noticeable difference. Perdiods of lows are common in bodybuilders when they have to lower their dosage or go on an off cycle
Some people believe the Pro's are always on, if that was true, they would kill themselves considering the quantities of GH and Insulin they take.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is going to be a very unfortunate year for jay. the judges will do what they did with ronnie in 07 and give him a placing somewhere in the 4th-6th range as a way of saying "please retire before we are forced to place you lower"

You are a hater but you can't be blind. :talkhand:

How in hell do you compare Ronnie's 2007 injured phisique, with half body missing, with 2009 Jay's????

Jay Cutler looks exactly the same as in 2007 or 2008, as good, or as bad.
Ronnie lost about 20 pounds of muscle in his left size during that offseason.

Get real, hate the guy, but get real.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people believe the Pro's are always on, if that was true, they would kill themselves considering the quantities of GH and Insulin they take.

Not true. Why would GH or insulin kill them at the levels they take given their diets?

Also, most of the other gear they take wouldn't kill them either if they stayed on. Its the diuretics that kill.

With that said, some don't need to be on year round. I would say that there are more NPC competitors on year round then IFBB pros that are. Thats simply because the pros are able to hold more mass naturally because of their genetics. Jay probably comes off at some point. I know Ronnie did, he would with that 2-3 months of no working out even. Gunther did (he actually gained muscle going into comps.). A bunch come off.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Not true. Why would GH or insulin kill them at the levels they take given their diets?

Also, most of the other gear they take wouldn't kill them either if they stayed on. Its the diuretics that kill.

With that said, some don't need to be on year round. I would say that there are more NPC competitors on year round then IFBB pros that are. Thats simply because the pros are able to hold more mass naturally because of their genetics. Jay probably comes off at some point. I know Ronnie did, he would with that 2-3 months of no working out even. Gunther did (he actually gained muscle going into comps.). A bunch come off.
Thanks for the info:thumbsup2: