• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Jay cutler guest posing!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
71921_10151499782704621_531004097_n-1.jpg


2ag2gra-1.jpg



 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow, awesome, bigger than I expected from the previous set of pics, but he still needs more muscle to beat Phil, I believe.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Jay Cutler! Gotta love him but he does look a bit constipated! :noesskull:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^ most mos-muscular poses are good for remedying constipation :icon_wink:

Jokes aside, he looks great for a semi-retired BBer... part of me still believes he will not compete... he looks great all the same!

P.S. The new layout looks great and is the most user-friendly yet... great work 'TalkAdmin'
 
Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
108
Points
18
looking huge!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Wow! He's getting back!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Dilated suspects Kai's arms and I suspect Jays... what this world has come to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Hey, now he looks bigger, don't care if those set of pics are from the same day. GO JAY! Four more months to go!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Jays injured arm looks almost like it used to while his right arm looks much smaller lol ironic...
 
Top