• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

jay cutler in iceland

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
74472_462845746654_586751654_5815019_1260322_n.jpg

76553_462845886654_586751654_5815023_4564294_n.jpg

155178_462846051654_586751654_5815027_6212971_n.jpg

149605_462845851654_586751654_5815022_5613307_n.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and still in awesome condition
 
B

BIG T

Member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
6
Points
1
yea he still looks in real good condition, when were these pics taken?
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Thanks Max, looking forward for more pics and vids from expo
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Jay's looking at his best ever, looking at conditioning in the offseason.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thanks max.

now give him some red undies.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Berry

Berry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
229
Points
18
you're right nigster he is getting smaller but as he said he's only eating 3 meals a day and almost no training
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Yeah, of course, I completely understand it. He's propably off from gear for a while and so on... That's a good thing I think.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Looks good, seems like he has more muscle maturity these last few years.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Fakes plates?

Bar is suposed to be arched with that weight, isn't it?
 
J

Jusa*

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
144
Points
16
There are other size of weight plates in Europe than only 45 pounders like in all the gym's in America seems to have :D
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
There are other size of weight plates in Europe than only 45 pounders like in all the gym's in America seems to have :D
It's 20 kg plates in Europe it's 44 pounds
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Those are 44lb plates not the 45lb ones they have in the US.
Same goes for the bar I guess...44lbs not 45
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
44lbs 45lbs huge difference...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
44lbs 45lbs huge difference...

Yeah, I mean, 44 * 9 = 396lbs. Jay usually do not press that amount of weight... at least after a very long time without training heavy.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
52
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
122
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top