• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler recent guest posing (09.05.2009)

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
2el3tzr-1.jpg


2aihc2d-1.jpg


2mzzfdf-1.jpg


rri6c5-1.jpg


140wvtt-1.jpg


5lvu38-1.jpg


245n43b-1.jpg


2rpppi1-1.jpg


npglfo-1.jpg
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looks improved!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I really think he looks better than 08 offseason..

if Cutler had a log I'd say: Keep it up bro! :thumbsup2:
 
J

Jusa*

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
144
Points
16
He looks good! Better than 08 imo
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Look at the side chest: Massive!!!
 
C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
He's put some work in on chest. Looks bigger and thicker than ever.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Wow ..Jay always play the mass gain! ..great pics! ..thanks bro!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
cutler is looking better !!!

thanks for the pic's zoknat :tiphat:
 
S

Superman8454

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
14
Points
1
Lookin better! Guess that FST-7 is payin off
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looks good, but wont be top 5...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
8thWonder

8thWonder

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
95
Points
8
I think its too late for Jay, one of his legs is gone and apparently one of his lats too, it's sad but true
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I think its too late for Jay, one of his legs is gone and apparently one of his lats too, it's sad but true

His back is the best in the bussiness. Name a better athlete in this department. Remeber Wolf doesn't have a lower back and Vic's doesn't have the density of Jay's.
 
B

Batmanx007

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
222
Points
16
I don't like or dislike Jay, I'm kind of neutral on him, but I definitely think he's top 5, in the O. I may be wrong, but he seems a little softer here than he usually does in the off-season. He looks like he's begun to fix some deficiencies, but deficiencies have not been detrimental, his conditioning has.
 
Limpboy

Limpboy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
97
Points
8
looks good overall but still has those three mayor asymetries in his quads, his lats and his biceps
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
looks good overall but still has those three mayor asymetries in his quads, his lats and his biceps

I was hoping I wasn't the only person who'd noticed this. His right bicep is half the size of his left, although the quad isn't as bad as it has been in the past.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Must say he looks huge though
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
he's a good bodybuilder no doubt, but he is no where near.....at all.....the best in the world with the other caliber of guys we have onstage. still though he looks solid. but that bicep and quad difference aren't going away.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
u dont think he has improved that much, if anything the only improvements are roundness due to fST7 and the muscle maturity he has gotten over the years
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
his biceps do look off from the inside but are verry symetrical from the outside, my qualm is not with his bicep, itswith the conditioning of the outside of his arm when he is in a show. they look too soft. forget his lower back, think about how shallow his details are in his chest and arms
 

Similar threads

shivsiddh
Replies
19
Views
5K
shivsiddh
shivsiddh
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
117
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
126
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top