• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler skips Sweden!

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16


Jay Cutlers heartfelt apology to the Swedish people
Let me tell you this; I would have loved to be there and guestpose for you.


But; as you know, this week Toney Freeman was taken by the police in Sweden and brought in for questioning.


I have talked to Toney. He says that this happened just because he is a professional bodybuilder.


If this could happen to Toney Freeman, it could clearly also happen to me as the current Mr Olympia.


Having seen how this damaged Toney Freeman via the internet, I simply could not risk to experience the same.


So, based on advice given to me here in the US, I decided that I could not come to Sweden this time.


I know that I have dissapointed many of you. I am disappointed myself for what has happened.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Lol.

gaycharacterlimit
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Wise decision on his part. A country to be avoided by every muscular person in the planet.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Great speech from Big Jay. He made the correct choice, no doubt.
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
Well at least his considerate to give an apology when the swedish police are the ones persecuting body-building atm but I couldn't take an apology read of a laptop screen seriously
 
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
226
Points
16
Well at least his considerate to give an apology when the swedish police are the ones persecuting body-building atm but I couldn't take an apology read of a laptop screen seriously

:xyxthumbs:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Cant blame him at all. I think it would be wise for all bodybuilders to stay away for a long long time
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
uh oh this means jay takes steroids... If he was clean then he wouldnt have anything to worry about. This leads me to beleive that Jay Cutler takes steroids... :(
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
If all swedish Jay's fans are like DA, they must be crying like girls and killing themselves. lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
uh oh this means jay takes steroids... If he was clean then he wouldnt have anything to worry about. This leads me to beleive that Jay Cutler takes steroids... :(
Noooooooooooooooooo? Do you really think so??? ;)

If all swedish Jay's fans are like DA, they must be crying like girls and killing themselves. lol
Hahaha, so true.

PS. They are.

PPS. This really couldn't be a surprise for anyone? It was obvious that Jay wouldn't go there.
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
****ing Swedish cops/goverment, destroys the bodybuilding here. I need to move "LOL".
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
If all swedish Jay's fans are like DA, they must be crying like girls and killing themselves. lol

Do you reckon any of them will do a live cast of their suicide on the site? Could be great for traffic.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
uh oh this means jay takes steroids... If he was clean then he wouldnt have anything to worry about. This leads me to beleive that Jay Cutler takes steroids... :(

best post regarding this issue that I've read in all boards... LOL


ps Rob is right DA is making a scene somewhere...
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
51
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
122
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top