• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler Thrashes Legs in Venice Beach

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Jay Cutler week on MD videos!

jay_legs_rot-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
His arms are looking massive. He's definitely making sure the heir apparent's have to work for a title.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Yeah, Jay looks scary big in that shirt...

"I've been back into training for 3 weeks now"... man, I bet he stopped training, but sure he still could eat at that time!!!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
jay_back_rot-1.jpg



jay_arms_rot-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ can u try to post the vids, i have to sign up for **** i dont wanna...sign up
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
too bad bro... I can?t.

just sign up and make your browser remember the pass. it's easy.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
What the hells going on with Jays arms..... they are bigger than legs on some of his competetors!:lol:
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
48
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
122
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top