• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler -Vitamin Shop Event-LA jan 3rd 09

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
t70qwj-1.jpg

10cn11h-1.jpg

dxy97t-1.jpg

2dubksx-1.jpg
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
I lold when i saw Jay holding the baby.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ LMAO
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
His arms are getting big again?
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
His arms are bigger but comparisons should be done. His brachialis is so small, why???, comparisons with Phil are not avoidable
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
He is looking pretty good...lmao at eating the baby....myostatin FTW!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Great set of pictures, thanks for sharing tkD
Cutler looks to be in healthy & good shape
 
BigNasty99

BigNasty99

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
59
Points
6
his arms look relatively small in these pics (no hate)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
his forearms do not match his arms. that's what you get when you strap into EVERYTHING jay.
 
akita

akita

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
150
Points
18
LOL,baby almost looks as big as Jay's arm....:49:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice pic's !!!
thanks for sharing guys :xyxthumbs:
 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
3 Jan

Jay loves sushi

l_c72d8588cbb5450b9851f54547516e15-1.jpg

l_104e8060bb5d42faa4c2260e717fd2d6-1.jpg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
He seriously is looking small for being a famed mass monster.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
52
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
123
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top