• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler vs. Kai Greene - 2009 Mr Olympia

• Total voters
pakman88

pakman88

This is an interesting comparison and an odd one at that. I don't even know what to say, lol.
Front double biceps- Jay
Back double biceps- Kai
Front lat spread- Kai
Back lat spread- Jay
Side triceps- Kai
Side chest- Kai
Abdominals and thigh- Kai
Most muscular- Kai (his bicep is about to pop out!)

Though that pic you just posted of Jay owns anything, lool.

Agreed, like several of you have said, Kais conditioning didnt start off at his best but improved quite a bit as the prejudging went on. Jay is alot better than last year conditioning-wise but still has those asymmetries. Come finals i think their conditioning should both be great, i wonder what will happen. This is a great O :thumbsup2:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is interesting, really close imo.
Jay condition is so much better this year that i have to give it to him.
If kai can dial it in for tomorrow though....watch out!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
What does this mean? If you don't believe me just take a look at the pics from back and see for yourself ;).
Kai may have a short torso but his lower back is phenomenal.

D

dzeikei

^IMO Kai doesn't have lover back(like the other guys) and therefore his quite impressive lats look odd to me. His lats start straith from his glutes and IMO his proportions are not exactly the best possible that way. His torso looks too short from front too IMO. Maybe I'm alone with this one but I think Kai's proportions are not even close to the best compared to the other guys in top6.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ lol, nope you're not alone, Kai's back looks kinda strange for me too, not a classic tape or proportions for the back.