• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler - Warrior

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
A new Zhasni... great!

I only saw the first seconds (at work), and it seems fucking great with real american as the first soundtrak...

hve to check this when I get home!

awesome thanks Daniel...


repped*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tkD again.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Enjoyed seeing that.

I'd like to see Pain do some of these again.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I love the moment when he steps onstage for his posing routine (Olympia09). Man, he looks great there.
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Another typically great BB vid by Zhasni!

Cheers tkD.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Good latspread, kid! :D:D:D:D:D:D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
48
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
120
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top