• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler Wins the 2003 Ironman- better then 09??

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
id say this was almost his best ever.. very very close to 01 and possibly 09.. ??????

attachment2-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Fixed it so it embeds..... he does look pretty good there, but it's not as good as 01 or 09.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ I agree. I'll put it this way:

1- 2009 Mr Olympia
2- 2006/2001 Mr Olympia
3- 2006/2001 Mr Olympia
4- 2003 IM Pro
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
he did look amazing at the IM 03 for sure. but ye, he's made improvements both muscularity and conditioning wise since then that makes 09 better. specifically his back is alot thicker and more detailed nowadays, coupled with him being harder both through the hams and glutes.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
nice portuguese music =) and damn jay looked crazy !
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
51
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
122
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top