• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler's flexonline blog (sept 25 update)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

September 25, 2009

I Want to Thank the Fans

Last night reminded me of why I love the sport of bodybuilding so much...THE FANS. I want to personally thank all the fans that came to the press conference and the "Meet the Olympians" event last night. The turnout was unbelievable. It's because of you that I get to pursue something I truly love, the Sport of Bodybuilding. Now it is Showtime. I feel I am in the best shape of my life and only have to wait a few more hours now to reveal my new physique. It should be one of the most exciting shows in Olympia history. See you tonight at the pre judging!

Train Hard,
Jay

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
"Best shape of his life"!!! wut?! can't believe that until I'll see him on stage, in a few hours.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Regardless of how his "new physique" turns out, I am impressed with his new attitude coming into the competition.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya I'm rooting for Jay to pull it off...I think this will probably be his last year if he wins that Title, truly the people's bodybuilder/champ in my eyes. A blue collar athlete hard not to cheer for him, lives the bb lifestyle 24/7. Great ambassador for the sport.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3 times, baby, 3 times.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.... :D

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he will "shock the world":deadhorse: