• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler's lower back wrinkles

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
its not fat... hes obviously put too much fat on in the offseason then taken it off too fast... its stretched skin. It happens to a lot of guys around the midsection. Particularly noticable in the ab/thigh pose if its bad.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree that most big guys have some sort of fold, but don't ever recall seeing it on Ronnie, If you have pics please post

I agree. Ronnie was one of the few great guys that I never saw with wrinkles or skinfolds on his lower back.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what's the big deal...Jay being number1 in the world is still not good enough? huh?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Some guys no matter how dry thet get, still have those wrinkles/folding skin on their lower back. Even though Yates back was dry as hell, he still had skin folds on his whole lower back in the rear latspread.

looseyates_04-1.jpg

there are two little skin folds in the verry bottom but those indentations you pointed out are muscles lol.. look at the difference between those big ass dents and the little wrinkes right above his trunks

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there are two little skin folds in the verry bottom but those indentations you pointed out are muscles lol.. look at the difference between those big ass dents and the little wrinkes right above his trunks

Look below his lower lats/lower back. It's obvious he has skin folds. If he didn't have skin folds then he would of had a tight christmas tree on his lower back, but he doesn't. Just to prove my point, here are other pics of loose skin all over his lower back:

Attachments

• yates-olympia1993.jpg
    yates-olympia1993.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 186
  • q.JPG
    q.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 174
  • looseskin.JPG
    looseskin.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 200
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone got pics of Ronnie's lat spread handy?

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never mind, I found some. If you look in the first one (offseason mode) you can see some slight folds. In the second one, contest shape, you can barely make out one. And the third....

More like slight creases, eh?

Attachments

• Ronnie_Coleman_photo924.jpg
    Ronnie_Coleman_photo924.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Ronnie_Coleman_photo666.jpg
    Ronnie_Coleman_photo666.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Ronnie_Coleman_photo639.jpg
    Ronnie_Coleman_photo639.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 196
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah, but they were much smaller than Jay's.

Anyway, I don't see any problem with skin folds.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If someone is saying that Ronnie had skin folds on his lower back... is just retarded :no:

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone got pics of Ronnie's lat spread handy?

Ronnie has a tight christmas tree most of the time with striations. That's why I think he has the best rear latspread of all-time. His width, thickness, detail, tight christmas tree, along with his hams and glutes makes him better than anyone else in this pose.

PDVD_008-1.jpg

731a-1.jpg

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bollucks, I said slight creases. Mostly in offseason pics.

Ronnie has got to have one of the tighest lower backs I've ever seen.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats the point sexnews?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ it's kind of hard to make that point with off season pics. i'm sure we'll all be able to see his folds come this olympia :linedrunk:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay always had those wrinkles even in contest condition.Its not like those would disappear and offseason theyll probably look even "worse" ,naturally.