• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay & Ronnie - Reunited (training vid)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
jayronnie_lg.jpg



In this month's issue of FLEX, you'll get a glimpse at what it's like in the gym
when former Mr. Olympias team up for a routine. Eight-time Sandow winner Ronnie Coleman and two-time winner Jay Cutler assault delts and arms in this historic, as-it-happens shoot. Here at FLEX Online, you'll be dropped right into the middle of the action with our exclusive video.


Video
http://www.flexonline.com/videos/?bcpid=17320904001&bclid=1461295899&bctid=24576261001



source http://www.flexonline.com/ronnie_jay_video/news/782
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
it's awesome to watch coleman and cutler train together !!!

thanks for the vid tkD :tiphat:
 
J

jk1

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
44
Points
6
man i wish Ronnie was as strong as back in the days. He would have kicked Cutlers ass. I feel sad when i watch this..
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Awesome. man i wish Ronnie was as strong as back in the days :gaysign:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
that was kinda sad. ronnie used to be so amazing now he's lost so much muscle and strength but thats only natural
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Tkd I'm gonna rep you for life!! (no homo)


Thanks!




*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tkD again.*
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ hahah no problem Natzopac, no need for reps all the time, thanks anyway
 
weR4221

weR4221

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
94
Points
8
Jay is funny he told him" you left me high and dry.....with the lil guys so i lost" LOL
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Video isn't working for me on chrome,firefox,minefield, or seamonkey wtf, screen is just black. can't control volume.
been trying to get this to work.. SAAHRHHRRRRGGGGHH
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
Video isn't working for me on chrome,firefox,minefield, or seamonkey wtf, screen is just black. can't control volume.
been trying to get this to work.. SAAHRHHRRRRGGGGHH

Yeah me too. The server must have been down. It is working now though.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Still not working for me...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I have the same problems from time to time Steve, but it worked now, just took some screens

2vubnmg-1.jpg

2ewpidy-1.jpg

33pbl8z-1.jpg

16iegbo-1.jpg

eunggh-1.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Ronnie lost a lot of size, but I'll kill for his right arm.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thanks Daniel, it worked now, but on Chrome,
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Awesome video. There's pictures and stuff in FLEX magazine it's great.
This is what Jay Cutler had to say about the training session:

"I kind of let him take the lead, choosing the excersizes for the most part, but they weren't too far from what I usually do. There was just LESS VOLUME AND INTENSITY." lol!

If I were training in that gym and I heard Ronnie shout "yup yup, light weight" I think I'd just fall down laughing man.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Awesome video. There's pictures and stuff in FLEX magazine it's great.
This is what Jay Cutler had to say about the training session:

"I kind of let him take the lead, choosing the excersizes for the most part, but they weren't too far from what I usually do. There was just LESS VOLUME AND INTENSITY." lol!

If I were training in that gym and I heard Ronnie shout "yup yup, light weight" I think I'd just fall down laughing man.

If that's what he actually said then I see he has picked up some coleman talk with the " for the most part"
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
18
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
123
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
90
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
116
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top