• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

Jay tours Australia. ( no 56k )

Mr.Olympia 2008

Jay is touring down under right now. Some pics from his guest posing and working out in Dohertys gym.

IMG_5135_wm-1.jpg

IMG_4933_wm-1.jpg

jhjhj-1.jpg

ghjhj-1.jpg

jjkhkj-1.jpg

hjj-1.jpg

CIMG1738-1.jpg

CIMG1737-1.jpg

CIMG1735-1.jpg

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow.. some of you are real noobs.. his right nipple is fine.. its just harder then the other.. that doesn't resemble gyno in the least bit..

on a side note.. Jay owns everyone im these poses

front double bicep
side tricep
abs/thigs

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay loos awesome in the off season, full and huge. Looks harder then when he was in the olympia. He is very well proportioned because even his cheeks match the size of the rest of him! HA!

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow.. some of you are real noobs.. his right nipple is fine.. its just harder then the other.. that doesn't resemble gyno in the least bit..

on a side note.. Jay owns everyone im these poses

front double bicep
side tricep
abs/thigs

Doesnt look like a harder nipple bro, and doesnt look like gyno either.

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok....:e5dunno:

He just has a weird look in his face in that pic... reminds me of a rapist xD

(plus the red eyes)

Also, Line pretty much hit the nail on it`s head, then kept on hammering the poor guy until his wife became a widow. That`s how correct his post was xD