• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay trains Shoulders! - Road to Redemption

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
12cutler_delts_rot-1.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He still does look young, focused, motivated. I love that. Best whishes, Mr Cutler.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Greatest comeback EVARRRRRR!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He did not look confident at all... that was a KAIesh interview if you can call it that!
I will always be rooting for him but I dont think its a wise decision:plain:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I liked this video a lot..... Metallica and all... pretty cool

do I think Jay is serious about being Mr. O .... NO.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Natzo said:
I liked this video a lot..... Metallica and all... pretty cool
The last few Jordan Blechman videos have been little more than outmoded Metallica songs and old-fashioned editing effects. If you ask me, they're tedious and pedestrian.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
"Jays Delt Destruction"... Is this similar to his bicep distruction? If so, he is gonna have a hell of a time coming back.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Hahah, this is all promotion for AH. I bet he is not competing, and even if he does do the show, he's not gonna win. No way. I predict that he'll not even be in the top 3 (if he somehow does step on stage, which I highly doubt).
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
4
Views
5K
to7update
to7update
Natzo
Replies
4
Views
4K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Replies
3
Views
3K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
tkD
Replies
5
Views
6K
ddragaon
ddragaon
Top