• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay's mr. Olympia after party at blush!!!!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'm here to smoke the piece pipe.

along with tkd who smokes the weed pipe.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ All comes down to smoking weed.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Weed and hugs for errbody.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol "errbody" the dirty south is worldwide

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
so paki and line ruined jays afterparty?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
so paki and line ruined jays afterparty?

He picked on line... the only two things that couldve happened are; Line could bring out the banhammer or Paki would go Jihad on his ass..... or he ruined Jays afterparty :p

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And we'll see you in 5 days.
Eh, I'll lift it now, as I'm not one to hold a grudge. Hopefully things can remain civil from here on out.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, I'll lift it now, as I'm not one to hold a grudge. Hopefully things can remain civil from here on out.

Thanks, but you might want to consider banning IPs instead of IDs, because I never really left the board... at first I was tempted to get a new ID and reply to your post but then decided not to do anything to aggravate the situation! Anyways thats that I guess!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Line did the right thing

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Your avi is..... man, I can't remember the rest of the sentence :S

LMAO i lol'd

EDIT: this "spread rep" thing is getting annoying, its so hard to rep people nowadays

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Thanks, but you might want to consider banning IPs instead of IDs, because I never really left the board... at first I was tempted to get a new ID and reply to your post but then decided not to do anything to aggravate the situation! Anyways thats that I guess!
Eh, we can IP ban but, 1) you have about two hundred known IP addresses at this site and, 2) it's more for real assholes who we want gone for good, which, despite our exchanges, certainly isn't you. Also, I'm glad you decided to not make a new username and post with it because, had you done so and I got suspicious and connected the IP's, you've had been gone longer. Thanks for taking your ban like a man, and welcome back.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, we can IP ban but, 1) you have about two hundred known IP addresses at this site and, 2) it's more for real assholes who we want gone for good, which, despite our exchanges, certainly isn't you. Also, I'm glad you decided to not make a new username and post with it because, had you done so and I got suspicious and connected the IP's, you've had been gone longer. Thanks for taking your ban like a man, and welcome back.

Yes taking a ban like it should be taken is refreshing. Unlike a certain member I can think of that just didn't know when to stop.