• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jeff Hardy 60-Day Suspension

P

Pain

VIP
:uhoh2:
Jeff is out of WM24. Jeff is known to have a bad history with hard drugs. Heroine, Crack, Meth, Cocaine and so on.

There was shock and disbelief in the WWE locker room last night when word of Jeff Hardy's impending suspension made the rounds. Hardy is pretty well liked backstage, but there was a lot of disappointment after the news broke which lead to several guys asking out loud "Can you believe what an idiot he is?"

Even guys in the company who have used substances in the past have realized that the rules have changed in WWE and you can't do things anymore that you might have gotten away with back in the day.

btw, Randy Orton is suppose to be fired if the WWE actually followed up on their wellness policy

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
There goes Jeff's future in the wwe.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeff did so good..man this sucks.:disgust:

D

Dstan

that sucks Jeff was just getting pushed really well to. Why would Orton get fired? I doubt he will get fired, but who knows.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not happy about these news, he really kicks ass