• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Jeff Rodriguez: Recent pics!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
JeffRodriguez_71009_10weeksOut_stJPG-1.jpg
JeffRodriguez_71009_10weeksOut_flsJPG-1.jpg
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
jrod look awesome. Very impressive physique on any standards.
 
Cookie monster

Cookie monster

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
105
Points
18
look at the detail in the shoulders....flawless!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
amazing detail in the shoulders and small waist!
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Awesome! This man really know how to diet - he always comes in absolutely shredded.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow, ripped shoulders... those striations are insane. Nice build and x-frame!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
This guy always amazes me. I really like his physique and conditioning!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
this guy is Natural right?

insane the dedication to the sport that this guy has!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The most striated shoulders that i've ever seen.
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
this guy is Natural right?

insane the dedication to the sport that this guy has!

yes his natural, he proves that you can still do a lot natty wise
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
he´s 10 weeks out on these pics
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
An small waist makes the ilusion of huge-everything-else.






PS: penis included. :D
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
thats insane man...great pics coach!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
he´s 10 weeks out on these pics

Where did u read that he's 10 weeks out? nobody gets this ripped 10 weeks out.

Howcome there are all these shredded dudes that claim to be natural but choose to compete against juicers? If this guy is really natural, why doesnt he compete against other naturals in natural organizations?

Im not saying he's not natural, i just dont know why he doesnt just smoke everyone in a natty organization or become a natural pro like Turk.
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
looks sick. nice frame and great detail and seperation
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Where did u read that he's 10 weeks out? nobody gets this ripped 10 weeks out.

Howcome there are all these shredded dudes that claim to be natural but choose to compete against juicers? If this guy is really natural, why doesnt he compete against other naturals in natural organizations?

Im not saying he's not natural, i just dont know why he doesnt just smoke everyone in a natty organization or become a natural pro like Turk.

@rx muscle

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=396&page=13
 

Similar threads

Top