• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

JEFF SCHWARTZER

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
12009schwartzer02-1.jpg

14020schwartzer08-1.jpg

_14020schwartzer11-1.jpg
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
07 nationals
 

Attachments

  • 783mp1244.jpg
    783mp1244.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 589
  • 783mp1245.jpg
    783mp1245.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 671
  • 783mp1246.jpg
    783mp1246.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 566
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
smore
 

Attachments

  • 783mp1247.jpg
    783mp1247.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 443
  • 783mp1248.jpg
    783mp1248.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 574
  • 783mp1249.jpg
    783mp1249.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 556
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
one more
 

Attachments

  • 783mp1250.jpg
    783mp1250.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 703
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Looks kinda weird to me. Impressive quads but that's about it.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Insane quads, but he's lacking arms (especially biceps) and chest which makes him look out of balance with those massive quads.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
impressive quads for sure. but thats about it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
132
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
247
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
259
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Top