• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jews getting killed

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I hope Tunen's family is ok.
wtfhappysquared-1.gif

Kanav

Kanav

thats fucking disgusting. Killing school kids.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You reap what you sow.

:food-snacking:

werd.

the other day i was talking to one of those crazy ass christians and he was telling me... jews are blessed because christ was born there and blah blah i was like :hhj:

Thats so absurd.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
werd.

the other day i was talking to one of those crazy ass christians and he was telling me... jews are blessed because christ was born there and blah blah i was like :hhj:

Thats so absurd.

that is very absurd.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think many people like jews. alot of famous people never liked them. Napoleon once refered to them as carrion birds of the human race or something along those lines.
the jews talk about diversity and tollerance n stuff, but they are easily the most racist people on earth

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would it be morally wrong to "lol"?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on Tech, these people didn't do anything. It would be no different than if an Iraqi went into an American church and did the same thing. Innocent civilians shouldn't have to pay for the crimes of their government.

exactly, theres a distinct difference between the sionistic government of israel and the civillian population.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when you are as intelligent as Tech, you would make similar statements and have similar opinions as he because you are awakened to such facts, and being called racist or whatever dosnt phase you.
after all, only white people can harbour such negative thoughts and feelings such as hatred, discrimination and racism *rolls eyes*

facts are jews and whites dont mix. they are mortal enemies of one another and forever will be.

expect this place to be nicknamed "nazimecca" or similar titles in other circles on the internet....