• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JFK Assassination

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As per Ironslave's request i have started an official JFK Assassination thread. So we can quit hijacking the "FBI catches most wanted woman" thread.

So the story of the government has always been that a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald was responsible for the shooting of JFK on November 22, 1963 in Dallas. It was concluded that Oswald shot JFK from the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository building with an open sight bolt action Carcano rifle. Oswald got one "Magic Bullet" that was able to kill Kennedy. He got off 3 shots in under 5 seconds. This information can all be found in greater detail in the "Warren Commission".

However this explanation does not satisfy many critics especially after one view the legendary "Zapruder Film"
Seen here in a more complete and unaltered film

This is a slow motion video of the critical points (please be advised this is graphic material)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=FaUtS2Gf6ws

The Book Depository was behind JFK, if the shot had come from there his head would have moved to the front, this is simple physics, but his head can be seen moving back and to the left. The backward motion of the head points to the kill shot coming from the front.

Which brings me to Badgeman

All very interesting stuff, i could go on forever, but let me know what you guys think.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very interesting, and I've heard and agree with most of all this. The shot had to have come from that area, as you pointed out. There is a guy, James Files, who claims that he was the shooter.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very interesting, and I've heard and agree with most of all this. The shot had to have come from that area, as you pointed out. There is a guy, James Files, who claims that he was the shooter.

There have been several people who claim to be the shooters. From what I have read and heard, the actual shooters did not live out the day. In fact if you examine the list of witnesses, you will see that many of them died of heart attacks and cancer and suicides in the following, a higher percentage than the national average. Its very interesting. JFK was the tip of the ice-berg on this.

It has been suggested that J Edgar Hoover himself was behind this, and that this was a show to future presidents that you don't screw with the military, CIA or FBI. This was caused a massive shift in the way the President of the USA is perceived.

Again i could go on for hours, but i want to stick to the more factual based stuff and not delve too too deeply into the conspiracy theories, unless you guys wanna hear that.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
only a specially trained marine can get 3 shots in under 5 secs

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
was JFK a White Nationalist?