• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

Jimmy Canyon, 2 weeks out (IRONMAN PRO)

Pain

VIP
xeei5j-1.jpg

16c1isj-1.jpg

rkbih2-1.jpg

Source

Pain

VIP
Jimmy at the 2007 Atlantic Pro. He didn't place.

205fgjc-1.jpg

2up75ma-1.jpg

sfidf4-1.jpg

k19fk8-1.jpg

Men
1. Johnnie Jackson
2. Darrem Charles
3. David Henry
4. Melvin Anthony
5. Craig Richardson
6. Chris Cormier
7. Quincy Taylor
8. Fouad Abiad
9. Hidetada Yamagishi
10. Troy Alves
11. Jason Arntz
12. Jonathan Rowe
13. Richard Jackson
14. Nathaniel Wonsley
15. Lionel Brown
16. Rod Ketchens
16. Mat Duvall
16. Jimmy Canyon
16. Roland Huff
16. Harold Marillier
16. Heinz Senior
16. Evgeny Mishin
16. Lee Apperson
16. Jeffrey Long
16. Beat Meschberger
16. Daniele

Bodybuilderdk

i suspect same placing as atlantic city, you can tell his conditioning is to par in those recent photos, no real dryness, compared to heath or that turkish veiny freak or silvio, wheres all the finely etched muscle fibres...:dunnodude:

Pinhead

Quite soft for 2weeks out!!! Shoulders dominate too much in the back double biceps...

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has a great physique for an amateur bodybuilding show, but does not posses the tools necessary to do anything on a pro stage. I tip my hat to him for doing what he loves, but he does not belong on a pro bodybuilding stage yet.

tp_88

He looks great, I would do pretty much everything to look like that. But he won't have a chance att The Ironman, his condition is perfect in terms of looking good imo, but far far from ifbb pro-condition. He looks smooth on the old contestpictures aswell.