• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena Lost 20 pounds working out With Jackie Chan!

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

John Cena Lost 20 pounds working out With Jackie Chan

The Expendables 4 director Scott Waugh shot a big budget action movie starring popular stars John Cena and Jackie Chan back in 2018. The blockbuster adventure has been swept almost completely under the rug. In a recent chat with Esquire, the 44 year-old admitted that working with Chan ended up seeing him drop 20 pounds from his huge frame.

John Cena:
“I did a movie with Jackie Chan about three to four years ago and they could care less about how strong I was. They just wanted me to kick over my head, which was impossible. I went over there to train with him for about three months and they stretched me like taffy. I immediately lost 20 pounds, which was very difficult for me.

I even fell into a weird depression because it was like I’m losing everything that I worked on for 30 years! But I begin to walk taller, begin to have less pain, I was more flexible, and that experience changed my life in many ways, and it taught me the value of making sure your body moves okay.”

John Cena Lost 20 pounds working out With Jackie Chan

Last edited by a moderator: