• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena Makes A Strong Statement About Steroids Use

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol @ everyone.
taken from the gullable times
By I.twist testicles
" I once built a house for every african using lego"
Its in speech bubbles it must be true.

To a true story, In an interview for a local paper in a small country town the man interviewed me with a tape recorder and he quoted me in the article 5 or 6 times one of which actually resembled something I said. I even learnt 3 things about myself that I never knew from that article because they never happend and I didn't say them... and the bigger the story the more it is misconstrued. (see sam the koala)

^bodybuildingdk. He didnt say that, He said something similair but it was edited to look worse. The full version was broadcast on the wwe website.

Assuming pains article is somewhat true, Good on him for being anti steroids, If he takes now then hes a hipocrite and should eat his own words, but he doesnt take shit. Physique wise he is like an older turkish and I dont think he'd be so niave to be using while making this type of comments. If he used in the past (i dont think he did) but "if" he did he definately doesn't now and has every right to be anti steroids.