• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

John Cena - Raw Deadlift.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
Scroll down on the left and at the bottom click the link "Deadlift 600lb."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I can do that...and he should be waaaaay stronger then me
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
...yes, because everyone can deadlift 600 lbs, and he really struggled on that.

:uhoh2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I think they can't spell "Knocks".
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
...yes, because everyone can deadlift 600 lbs, and he really struggled on that.

:uhoh2:

My point being..he is juiced up Im not...he should be able to do more...he might be a weak individual though
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I agree with Daniel, hes juiced and doing 600 for 1. maybe more by now.
but ive see nattys in my old gym doing that much weight.
guess it was just for the video?
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
My point being..he is juiced up Im not...he should be able to do more...he might be a weak individual though

well where was the rule written that he has to be stronger than that? I would be proud of a 600lbs deadlift if i was him his a wrestler not a powerlifter. weak individual:wutyousay:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
he needs to be able to deadlift alot
just in case someone bigger than Khali comes around
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
guys you can't really be serious. That's more than 6 plates a side. Daniel, I bet you can't do that without loads of bodyfat and a deadlift suit, no offense.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
guys you can't really be serious. That's more than 6 plates a side. Daniel, I bet you can't do that without loads of bodyfat and a deadlift suit, no offense.

:49: check my log before talking dude
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
You have to remember, these guys are getting beat up every night.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Getting a little hostile in here.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
No respect, he is a strong mofo. He has been doing 650+ since he was a freshman or sophomore in college. He has to reduce all his lifts because if he gets injuried (like the torn pec) then he is screwed. He can't do his job any more. And he's been that size since he was that age too when he competed as a natty. Do research before you talk trash about someone your ignorant about.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
No respect, he is a strong mofo. He has been doing 650+ since he was a freshman or sophomore in college. He has to reduce all his lifts because if he gets injuried (like the torn pec) then he is screwed. He can't do his job any more. And he's been that size since he was that age too when he competed as a natty. Do research before you talk trash about someone your ignorant about.

Good post pimp :xyxthumbs:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Daniel, I've never checked your log. Are you saying you can dead over 650 natural with low bodyfat and no suit? If you can then I wish I was Swedish or some shit.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Daniel, I've never checked your log. Are you saying you can dead over 650 natural with low bodyfat and no suit? If you can then I wish I was Swedish or some shit.

Where did I say I can deadlift 650lbs? And where did I say which weight I was,..and where did I say I use a suit?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
No respect, he is a strong mofo. He has been doing 650+ since he was a freshman or sophomore in college. He has to reduce all his lifts because if he gets injuried (like the torn pec) then he is screwed. He can't do his job any more. And he's been that size since he was that age too when he competed as a natty. Do research before you talk trash about someone your ignorant about.

Tell you what..Im a fan of Cena..just said he should be able to lift more..and you can say that he can deadlift 38495698096lbs...it didn't look that easy for him to lift 600lbs...it wont be easier with 650lbs
 
Top