• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena seriously injured

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From someone who has torn his pec, its legit. I can see how he could have made it back if all you did was rehab, eat perfectly, have the best care possible and supplement right. I was back in the gym 1 month after I partially tore mine to start rehab and the best I was going to be before I could work out the hardest I could in about 3-4 months.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's no doubt in my mind that a lot the moves these guys perform are dangerous and can cause serious injury. But, I really wonder if all this injury stuff with Cena is just "part of the act." I mean, the guy supposidly tears his pec and he's 100% a few months later?

Oh and I understand what you mean by part of the act but Vince would never go with it because he loses too much money if Cena would be out for 4-6 months. Thats one of his main attractions. They do have fake injuries though like Shawn Michaels and his eye so he could be sidelined. I wish this was the case but its not.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, I can't really argue with that picture.

P

Pain

VIP
lol, I can't really argue with that picture.

Heres the video in which he tears his pec.

Then he returns a few months later at the rumble when he wasn't scheduled back for another 4-6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sucks.
Listening to him talk about his injury is hilarious :49: he has no idea what he is talking about.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sucks.
Listening to him talk about his injury is hilarious :49: he has no idea what he is talking about.

Where do you see him talking about his injury? I must have missed the video. He should know what he is talking about. He went to college and picked his college based just on nutrition. I would think he would know what he is talking about.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The powerbombs are just an angle guys, it isn't how he hurt his neck.

-- A number of media outlets including the Wall Street Journal have picked up WWE's press release about John Cena's emergency surgery yesterday. The release notes he went under the knife for "injuries received during last Sunday's SummerSlam(R) Pay-Per-View match." As previously noted, this is just an angle, and the nagging injury wasn't due to the match.