• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

John Cena training.Impressive!!

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
I have a lot more respect for Cena after watching these clips. I'm still shocked by how solid his form is (especially in the squat).
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
ey guys, i loved mark kerr video, the smashing machine, rise and fall of a very strong guy, if i liked that, would i like shawn michael video? or cena's one, or any other?

i strongly recommend mark kerr's one life and times of mark kerr, the smashing machine


NVG9544-03.jpg
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
cena has such big forarms to
 
F

fahad

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
123
Points
16
awsome i do barefoot squats, IMO it makes u feel ur legs more,,, and also for deadlifts i do them barefoot....
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Just to let you all know, Cena has his degree in Nutrional Science so he knows what he is doing. He went to his University based on the fact that they are known to be the best in that sector of study.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
yea cena always did impress me physique wise. he was one of the few that didnt shrink after they got serious with drug testing. which kind of lets u guess who was really using and who wasn't.

He kept his size and his cut batista(sp?) on the other hand did lose some of his size.

Anyways cena is clearly one of the top guys and deserves to be judging by how hard he clearly works and eats.

God Bless
Ben
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
in that video of shawn Michaels that chruch he goes to
Cornerstone... thats less than a mile form me
i remember when they were still building that church long time ago
lotta of rich people live down that street stone oak
probably more wrestlers too rofl
 
mgballa4life

mgballa4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
247
Points
16
ive always had a lot of respect for cena. and that video just gave me even more respect for the way he works

great post
 
D

Dstan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
130
Points
16
no he hasn't admitted to steriod use...a cnn special edited his interview and made it look like he did though.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mutskirby

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
6
Points
1
He gives the true meaning to the CHAIN GANG!!!
 
WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
92
Points
6
strong guy,no doubt. but hhh would kick his ass
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
good physique..if he had legs,hell, he could be a great bodybuilder
 
D

doncortino

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2007
Messages
9
Points
1
he used stero to look like that
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
no shit sherlock...have you ever of the word cynical..your picture's by it.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great video, I am actually impressed. My respect for him went way up.
 
FtMet65

FtMet65

Member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
16
Points
1
Very impressive, considering all the traveling and work professional wrestlers have to do year round...Cena's a beast!!!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Shawn Michaels lives less than 2 miles from me lulz.
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Awesome vids! Cena's one strong b-arch!

Cheers Lionheart and Pain.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
U shoulg go visit hi hypo, and give him some sweet chin music!
 

Similar threads

Top