• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Graziano's Father Arrested For Attempted Murder

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-- Edward Graziano, the father of Nick Hogan crash victim John Graziano, was arrested today for trying to solicit a hit man to kill his estranged wife. According to police, Graziano told an undercover officer that he wanted to have his wife Debra killed - in an automobile accident. Graziano allegedly paid for the hit with $1,100 cash, a $1,000 personal check and (wait for it..) a $13.06 gift card to Westshore Pizza. Seriously. TampaBays10.com reports that the arrest is the culmination of a 2 1/2 month undercover investigation by the Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigative Division.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf.. I know a couple guys who do that sorta of thing for a living and they would chagre no less than 10k so if you find someone who does.. it's a set up.

that should be completely obvious.