• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Meadows Tribute & Tampa Pro Review | No Way Jose Special Edition | E14

MD Bodybuilding

MD Bodybuilding

Ron & Jose pay special tribute to the late John Meadows

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex: Sorry I Took me a minute to write this it’s damn crazy to see another friend pass. I had not seen @mountaindog1 in quite some time, but we spoke regularly on txt/ socials he was always a big believer of what I can achieve and would always put his view on me for all to see on various forums. we planned to see one another and film in and around the grand opening of the gym, but I believe Dad duties with his boys took precedent.
-
As knowledgeable as John was he would always put his student hat around myself and so many, he was a man with a quest to learn, he said “what I learn I pass on” and when we trained it was evidential he loved this world. He would ask me questions and genuinely be a kid in candy shop. The man was a unicorn this sport.
-
On the plane I read so many testimonies about John, the amount of lives he’s changed and touched was unfathomable.
He was a great man, a better father and husband and my heart ones out to his family at this time. John you will be missed by so many!!!
RIP

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin