• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

John Stossel on the Big 3 bailout, unions

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
His segments are so awesome.

If you haven't watched his politically incorrect guide to politics, do so now!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
I've never heard of this guy but this is a great video!

I've heard of all of the benefits the UAW gets but whenever I hear them I'm still shocked.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
John Stossel forthemotherfuckingWIN.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I've never heard of this guy but this is a great video!
go on Youtube. John Stossel did a series of interviews with Ron Paul which were pretty good.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I've never heard of this guy but this is a great video!

He's awesome. Not just his arguments, but the clever analogies and clarity in which he presents them.

The link I posted with his "politically incorrect guide to politics" is amazing. It talks about government intervention in general, destroys claims of 'deregulation' in the current crisis, talks about the government response to hurricane Katrina, and others. It's really a "must watch".
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
I watched one of his documentary's about health care the other day too, lots of information in his clips.
 
Top