• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Johnnie Jackson Vs Melvin Anthony

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date

Who wins?

• Total voters
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like JOJ's "style" of physique better, but honestly Melvin takes the cake.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Melvin easily. Not that the burden of proof should rest on one side, per se, but I find it hard to believe that JOJ's inferior structure is winning this contest without any explanation as to why...unless all such posts were deleted.

They were deleted.... welcome back to the site by the way :tiphat:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
They were deleted.... welcome back to the site by the way :tiphat:
Thanks. Due to my mighty "powers" I could see that a great number of posts were deleted but felt as if there were too many to read through because of my present time constraints. However, Flex more or less hit the nail on the head with his assessment and I've yet to read what I feel is an adequate argument in favor of JOJ at this point.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks. Due to my mighty "powers" I could see that a great number of posts were deleted but felt as if there were too many to read through because of my present time constraints. However, Flex more or less hit the nail on the head with his assessment and I've yet to read what I feel is an adequate argument in favor of JOJ at this point.

I just argued for who won the rear double bicep shot, not the whole thing. I think my assessment of JOJ beating out Melvin's rear double bi was adequate (but that is up to you I suppose). However, overall Melvin has a better structure to JOJ's and as long as he is in shape he will beat JOJ.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Melvin. He holds a better built structure than of JOJ's... (tighter waist...smaller hips) Conditioning is just about the same, except Melvin's legs are looking a quite a bit better.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was lol'ing pretty hard at the original posts when I first read them. But honestly, I think Melvin wins this one overall. Neither athlete was in great shape, but Melvin will win this comparison just because his more dramatic v-taper makes him more aesthetic than JOJ is IMO.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted for Melvin, just like his look better, but each has qualities the other lacks, so it really is just personal preference on this one.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JOJ in this battle. the only pose i'll give to Melvin is the front double bicep, the rest goes to JOJ.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
i voted for JOJ

anaboliod

anaboliod

this isn't melvin's best so in these pics i have to go JOJ although i'm a huge fan of melvin anthony's physique

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JOJ, pretty big..
also looked decently dry.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted JOJ cause he looks to better shape in there,but if they both would come in their 100% it would be an uppercut time..big uppercut.

CombBoy

CombBoy

JOJ. Has the most developed and powerful back from top to bottom thanks to deads for powerlifting. To me he also has a better physique than Melvin. They both need to figure out those small-ass effing calves of theirs!!