• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Johnnie Jackson's Bench press tips

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Thanks for this video bro,
im going to take these tips into my next chest session and see how it goes.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
some nice tips !!

thanks for the vid Marko :tiphat:
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Cheers for the cool vid buddy. Will definately use those techniques when I do my next chest session!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i've seen that vid 2 years ago and i always benchpressed like he said (like you would rack it) but i never paid attention to my foot position, i did it like he said and i could do 2 more reps :)
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i actually tried his tips on tuesday for my chest session
works perfectly, i managed to bench 100kg for 8+ reps,

i would like to see more tips for other exercises
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Great tip! I showed this to my training partner and we both advanced.
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
:thumbsup2: thank's for the vid, will try that in the gym
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Feet position looks interesting... I'll give it a try!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
16
Views
6K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
991
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top