• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Joint Support

anaboliod

anaboliod

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fish oil and a Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM stack will be suffice :xyxthumbs:

anaboliod

anaboliod

nice that looks pretty cheap thank for the feed back! how long for results i've heard up to 2 weeks before glucosamine's effects can be felt??

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Used elasti joint last summer by labrada nutrition and I think it helped quite a bit. Its not too expensive and it has everything braaq posted plus gelatin. I think a week is about how long it would take to be in full effect.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lab/elasti.html

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice that looks pretty cheap thank for the feed back! how long for results i've heard up to 2 weeks before glucosamine's effects can be felt??

As Creator said, a week or so. I take two Fish oil capsules a day and 2000 mg of the Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM stack pills. You can find these everywhere, you can get the brand creator mentioned or you can go to a vitamin shop. Costco actually sells both in huge bottles for pretty cheap.

anaboliod

anaboliod

thanks a ton guys! i'll try em out!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As Creator said, a week or so. I take two Fish oil capsules a day and 2000 mg of the Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM stack pills. You can find these everywhere, you can get the brand creator mentioned or you can go to a vitamin shop. Costco actually sells both in huge bottles for pretty cheap.

costco pawns all in selling large amounts of vitamins/supps for the cheapest price. their fish oil is only like $12 and lasts for like 5 months if you use 2-3 a day.

oh btw DEFINATELY try fish oil. i'm telling you man it worked a straight miracle for me. you can't go wrong :xyxthumbs:

anaboliod

anaboliod

looks like i'll be stopping by costco! good lookin dual!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fish oil and a Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM stack will be suffice :xyxthumbs:

add some sort of HGH stimulant if your joints are bad. And double the dosage. buy 2 times the amount. s if lasts a month buy 2 months supply. It seems that a GH booster a legit one, definately helps the process along exspecially in younger people, late teens early 20's.

That has been my experience though.

God Bless
Ben

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
add some sort of HGH stimulant if your pants are bad. And double the dosage. buy 2 times the amount. s if lasts a month buy 2 months supply. It seems that a GH booster a legit one, definately helps the process along exspecially in younger people, late teens early 20's.

That has been my experience though.

God Bless
Ben

:49: :49: Your answer for everything is GH and up teh dose!! :keke:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The glucosamine and fish oil are both great for joint support. I was told to try Bromelain (from pineapple) as a natural anti-inflammatory. Seems to be pretty good stuff if your just looking to get swelling or fluid out of the joints.