• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

JOJ 2 Days out! HUGE BACK!

Mr.Olympia 2008

n18hsn-1.jpg

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW, he has clearly improved his legs. and his upper body is THICK! his MM is one of the best.

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His legs look improved and everything on the upper body is awesome. Glute, possibly ham dryness may be his only downfall.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn JJ looks good too. The pics we're seeing really show people that wanna win this!

Aswell as the improvements elsewhere he looks to be controlling his midsection well too.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, like the others said legs and back have been brought up a lot, and his chest might be the best in the business today. Should be competitive for a high finish.

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs do look improved...should place well.

Looks like he has a big eye on the back of his neck/traps lol

cem

Banned
Am i the only one that has noticed his legs are pretty unsymmetrical? The outersweep on his left quad is alot bigger than the right.