• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
superspeciosa.com

JOJ 3 weeks OUT

weR4221

jackson3-1.jpg

jackson2-1.jpg

jackson1-1.jpg

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thick as usual, and yea his calves seems slightly imrpoved. still need to nail that condition though, but hey still 3 weeks to go. hope he does well at the show.

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His calves still look tiny compared to everything else IMO... Looks pretty watery for 3 weeks out doesnt he?

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his chest is looking good, also no leg shots, might have to wait for some? its too late for newer pics after this i think...

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love JOJ...not only is his upper body just ridiculous, he has 1 of the best if not the best chest in the IFBB, but he is also making sum good progressions on his legs and has defiantly brought them up

alessandro

he's definitely good but I can't find anything so special or different in his body compared to others bbers

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like Johnies little "off" at this point ,but its mainly water his holding..i dont think he has too much a bodyfat to drop.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His calves still look tiny compared to everything else IMO... Looks pretty watery for 3 weeks out doesnt he?

His calves have always been smaller than everything else, but they do look like they are coming up a bit.
As far as the watery part goes, it doesnt matter how watery he is until the day of the comp. As long as he has stripped the bf off he will be good, you dont worry about water until the end.