• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied About Michael Jackson

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
8yxr2e-1.jpg



In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.

Now for the first time I can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.


http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-286274



who would of thought?? :rofl3:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
that is a fake report.

fail.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
it goes like this..

Internet > tech > Obama > God.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Wouldn't this aforementioned member be Jesus? God would be member number 1, and be someone we have never seen or heard from.

We should crucify Jesus.


In that case webmaster is God, Pain is jesus (which its gonna be raped and crucified) and whos tech? Mary Magdalene? :turborun:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
It may be fake or may not be... either way I wouldn't put it past someone to do that. You can sue anyone for practically anything now for ridiculous amounts of money.
 
Top