• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JornT outta nowhere!!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I saw the start of the first clip I was thinking "This is going to be the lulz" but when he started to actually dance I was pretty impressed. Did anyone else think this would be the last thing that Jorn would be good at? It kinda reminded me of this kid in the orange shirt:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ yeah chesty i didnt imagine jorn t being a good dancer. I only ever envisioned him being like a terrorist.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here I was thinking that this would be a video of his infamous 2.5xBW deadlift.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JornT, the massive bodybuilder?

PS: he moves pretty damn good.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Electric Jorn outta nowhere!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great moves !!!

A shame I don't know all the backstory to this. I really have no idea who this guy is xD

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember this guy, he was a jerk!He laughed at my lifts and now I see him dancing like that...this just makes me smile :)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How do you know this is the real deal? Either way its good dancing i guess but its pretty femme style. At least break dance or something instead of just wrapping yourself in a box with your arms and legs

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How do you know this is the real deal? Either way its good dancing i guess but its pretty femme style. At least break dance or something instead of just wrapping yourself in a box with your arms and legs

How do I know it's him? Click the videos and look at the youtube account name.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:rofl3: I just watched them again and loled

The moves are smooth, but my god... feminine as hell. He does the same spin and point at the camera at the end.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow i didnt expect to see that:iorofl:

U

Ultistud

Banned
Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments on my moves. I don't blame Braaq for saying some are feminine. Before I danced, I thought doing ballet as a man was the most retarded thing possible. Now I wish I could do that stuff. It's not something that happens overnight. I guess it's kinda like bodybuilding, most regular people think Ronnie Colemans body is SICK, I know I did before I trained. You just get used to it and some even start to admire it.

I even agree about being a jerk on these boards. Heck, I admitted many times that I was here only for the lulz. Because some of the meltdowns where pretty damn funny. But yeah, kinda childish from me. I Guess no one is perfect (except Ironslave, yes homo, check vids again)

But I still stand behind some things I said in those days. Way to much bro-science and bro-love going on on here. I guess it is in the nature of a testosterone board like this but damn. Everyone thinks they're training perfectly and people would be much rather ignorant and be told that they trained perfectly than learning new stuff.
Anyway, keep doing what works for you. In the end, effort probably pays more off than a better training/nutrition approch if it wasn't totally retarded in the first place. Because of my schooling I most likely end up working with high level athletes and transfer knowledge instead of using it to trump my own horn.

I guess that part of my e-hating came from the fact I didn't really have the genes for BB/PL and people which used seem to do random stuff in the gym got better results. Much more mature now. I rather spend my time on archieving shit and enjoying life than pointless flaming and that seems to pay off.

Good luck with your goals,

JornT

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Smooth moves humble words. Props for Jorn :icon_ninja:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
banned in less than a day, lulz

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jorn just can't stay away. More proof that Mecca>crack.

We'd better be careful or else the government will make MM an illegal substance. Then Pain, Tech and Line will become drug dealers.......more-so........ and have to pay off the cops.