• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

JOSE RAYMOND 7 WEEKS OUT HOUSTON

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. last pícs


jose14.jpg



jose15-1.jpg
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I like his physique. Great legs and arms but I see him getting lost in the line up. However, I am interested in seeing how he does.
 
G

growinmuscl

New member
Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
2
Points
1
looks great for 7 wks out... keep up the good work!
 
justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
127
Points
16
Needs more fullness in his pecs
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
2K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top