• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Josh Bergeron In the Trenches After JR USAs

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Josh Bergeron Trains Biceps In the Trenches After JR USAs

That's some decent peaks!

Check it!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2068/236/

_W5Q0482_YZMTPMLBIS-1.jpg
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
nice dude, but complet dunbass..apparently he has 3 biceps
 
Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
nice dude, but complet dunbass..apparently he has 3 biceps

Yeah I agree... He was trying to sound too smart.:talkhand: Craziest biceps since Ronnie and I am surprised nobody has screamed SYNTHOL!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I have that same shirt but sleeveless, kool
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
thats a good peak on those biceps !!!

thanks for the vid Natzo :tiphat:
 
Top