Deathmaggot
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2006
- Messages
- 1,262
- Points
- 38
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

coach
on a side note, stop playing with duality, first he gets VIP, 1 day after he lose vip, then he gets a ban, now he gets nominated to MOTM?
stop playing with him, ban him or promote to VIP forever, but decide

I thought I would be there after my awesome comback from being banned![]()


coach
on a side note, stop playing with duality, first he gets VIP, 1 day after he lose vip, then he gets a ban, now he gets nominated to MOTM?
stop playing with him, ban him or promote to VIP forever, but decide

Originally posted by Robcardu
we dont ban members, members ban themselves.
Originally posted by Pickle
duality.
I just couldnt stand to hear him waffle about politics if he doesn't receive any votes.
umm no
the simple ones on here still don't understand do they...


I nominate Max.
Don't laugh.
He posts / updates his threads regularly and they seem to be some of the most popular threads around.
He also has to take almost daily insults like a man, but keeps coming back for more.
If not him then I vote for Duality.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.