• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Just bought some Jet Fuel

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah so today I bought some Jet Fuel to add in with my other supplements I want to drop a little body fat gained during my bulk. I plan mostly on using it before my cardio.

On a side note I got a free sample of Labrada's Lean Body Gold protein bar and didnt think much of it till I tried it. Best tasting bar I've ever had. I'm not big on the bars unless I can find them really cheap, but the taste on that one is pretty awesome.

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2 things...Jet Fuel is not too bad but there are better fat burners like lipo 6 and hot rox
the other thing just wanted to add..those who shop at costco there is a protein bar there that tastes great and its quite cheap. i think 30 bars for $13cdn.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow dude, what a waste of money.

Weren't you the one that bought the Anator-70 too? :49:

You should really stop wasting your money, fat burners are next to useless.

As far as Labrada's Protein bar, since your trying to lose body fat I'd stay away with them since they're not exactly the lowest thing in fat.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
As for "Jet Fuel".....I question the integrity of any company that uses Derek Anthony as a spokesman for their product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually heard its one of the better fat burners...dunno though

If you wanna lose fat the cheapest and most effective thing to take is the ECA stack, although you dont really need the aspirin just the Caffeine and Ephy

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice wig:ughnoes:

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
waste of money...fat burners suck. i even did lipo 6....i've had better gains on cuts where i didn't use it. complete waste of money.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lipo 6 does suck...ECA stack is your best choice if you want results. Of course cardio and diet are the staple of any cutting cycle.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to TWEAK, yeah I've never bought any muscle tech product. You dont get to playing college football with out knowing a thing or two. Using it before cardio for me will help since alot of my stuff is sprint work. Besides that the guy in head threads on this forum even said some good things about jet fuel.

The protein bar was I ate was used as a replacement to one of my normal 6 meals a day.

Talk to me when your 235lbs, benching 340, squatting 600, power cleaning 300 and playing middle linebacker.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Talk to me when your 235lbs, benching 340, squatting 600, power cleaning 300 and playing middle linebacker.

:jerkoff1:

yes because guys that train football players are usually so huge, strong, beasts of men right?

Same goes for bodybuilding, Charles Glass was always so much larger and stronger then everybody he trained :weaksuace:

Very ignorant thing of you to say, I don't care how strong you are, what position you play on a football team which seems to fuel your delusional dream of going pro one day; that doesn't make you any smarter then any other member on here.

Ironslave for example, smartest guy on the forum, you want to call him out to? Since ya know he's not as strong as you either?

:weaksuace:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak buddy I dont train football players, I play. you called me out first in this. If you look at CWU's thread he has said some good things about jet fuel and a lot of members in here seem to have a pretty high respect of his opinon. Again I never said it worked for everyone, but I just think you had no right to bust on me in the first place the way you did. I called no one out but you cause you started it pal.

My buddy Palmetto got me started on this thing a while back and thats why I never got too much into because of guys like you. Sit behind a computer and act as if everything you say is right for every person.... wrong.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1.) I didn't say you trained football players, you missed my point :duh:

2.) CWU is a n00b

3.) I'm not busting on you, but you come off like a typical guy our age who believes supplements are magic. They're not, read books, inform yourself of how useless supplements are, and quit being delusional.

Guys like me? So...sensible? I'll accept that.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah funny you say I come off like that. When Palmetto got to first join up here you talked about a couple of the things me and a friend of mine put on here that you liked and even went as far as friend requesting us on myspace.

So yeah your wrong I dont think supplements are everything, and I'm not "delusional", you sure like that word. Next time you should think twice before you jump to conclusions

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha look at the blond chick on the top, that my friends is a disgusted look

I agree with tweak, the money people waste on supps could be better spent on whole food or something else you enjoy :tiphat:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha funny thread! the only supps that are usefull are:

creatine
protein powder
maybe a replacement shake/bar if u cant have a real meal....
And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe a good post workout thingy to get u amped!
Oh...and a multi:)

Other then that..........EAT REAL FOOD

C

ChitownBB84

i thought this was pretty good. just don't do the 6 a day thing. u lose too much weight with it that could be muscle mass and don't overdo the cardio

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought this was pretty good. just don't do the 6 a day thing. u lose too much weight with it that could be muscle mass and don't overdo the cardio

Major Bump again :ughnoes: