• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Just d****ing it

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
68
Points
8
What's going on gents and ladies of course, a lot of f***** up sh** happening in my life but it's still good. I'm f***** up and can't lift too much this psych IM has my muscles sore when I lift a finger I have to work out 2 days a week at the most like two sets. Just d****ing it with a lot of protein it's doing something but I miss being able to workout every day.

I'm a negative person I don't give up on problems or goals but I b**** about it a lot to myself.
 
Top