The_KM
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2008
- Messages
- 896
- Points
- 18
Hey everyone! I'm back.
Just wanted to drop by and see how everyone here was doing. Life for me has been nothing short of excellent, although several things have definitely changed. For one, I can hardly claim to consider myself a bodybuilder anymore. After the incident with my finger, I was able to drift out of the sport of bodybuilding and view it with an entirely new perspective. It was fascinating, really. When you're fully engrossed in bodybuilding, you tend ignore the compulsive nature of the sport because drive, at least for me, was an unrelenting force; I was willing to do whatever was necessary to accomplish something, whether it be my weight or a certain lift. Now, however, I play it slightly more conservatively in the weight-room, lifting to maintain a healthy, fit and reasonable looking body. Nevertheless, though, I still enjoy helping people see their goals to the end while watching them develop similarly to how I did when I first began the bodybuilding excursion.
Other than that, as far as my studies go, I've become involved with neuroscience and (if all goes well) plan to have a book published in the fall proposing an algorithmic representation of a neural association area. Nutrition and physiology were certainly the starting points for me, but I needed something that posed seemingly unresolvable difficulties; I needed a mystery that could unlock future years of unknown human potential!
Yep, that's it I guess.

Kev
Just wanted to drop by and see how everyone here was doing. Life for me has been nothing short of excellent, although several things have definitely changed. For one, I can hardly claim to consider myself a bodybuilder anymore. After the incident with my finger, I was able to drift out of the sport of bodybuilding and view it with an entirely new perspective. It was fascinating, really. When you're fully engrossed in bodybuilding, you tend ignore the compulsive nature of the sport because drive, at least for me, was an unrelenting force; I was willing to do whatever was necessary to accomplish something, whether it be my weight or a certain lift. Now, however, I play it slightly more conservatively in the weight-room, lifting to maintain a healthy, fit and reasonable looking body. Nevertheless, though, I still enjoy helping people see their goals to the end while watching them develop similarly to how I did when I first began the bodybuilding excursion.
Other than that, as far as my studies go, I've become involved with neuroscience and (if all goes well) plan to have a book published in the fall proposing an algorithmic representation of a neural association area. Nutrition and physiology were certainly the starting points for me, but I needed something that posed seemingly unresolvable difficulties; I needed a mystery that could unlock future years of unknown human potential!
Yep, that's it I guess.
Kev









thats crazy.