• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Just thought I'd say hello!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
UConn's a great school! What're you studying? And I respect you entirely for going to a school that's less money. If you plan on going to graduate school, undergraduate institutions mean close to nothing to the admission officers, so it makes little sense to go to a school that's 45k merely for the reputation.

Computer science atm. Started as bio/pre-med, but I wasn't really feeling it (still an option for me, though).
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Awesome to hear from you again Kev!
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Thanks guys. Freako, appreciate the support dude.

Computer science atm. Started as bio/pre-med, but I wasn't really feeling it (still an option for me, though).

I'm going in as a psychology major following the pre-med track. How was it?
 
Top