• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai and Phil Guestposing. - KAI puts PHIL in The POCKET!!!!

Zviko

Zviko

I want to see these guys on the Olympia stage because Kai looks impressive, compared to a guy who has taken a year out.

F

Freak

Damn Kai's back is massive. Thighs too. IMO judging from the video Kai's waist doesn't seem to be much bigger than Phil's, they look almost the same when Kai's is in control, that's the problem though that Kai often loses control of his midsection. Phil's midsection always seems to tight, in control. Kai does look more impressive than Phil here but you gotta also consider that Kai is in much better condition, and second, we all know that Phil tends to grow into the contest so we'll have to wait and see when they're on stage side by side in their top shape to make fair comparisons.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai Coleman makes Phil look small. OMG, grapefruit power!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG, grapefruit power!

lol ...hahahah..:e5cyippee::gtfoslap:..The Fruit is the King Now! ..****t

Phil needs to get anyway
As the condition of the Ironman! .. To get into the Top 3!

I had never been to this guest posing!
Had invented any lie .. but I will not!
Knowing that kai is still with the Preparation of the past NY Pro!

A great charisma to work there with Phil
I think he's a great guy .. Pure Charisma!
That need this sport!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Kai's back is massive. Thighs too. IMO judging from the video Kai's waist doesn't seem to be much bigger than Phil's, they look almost the same when Kai's is in control, that's the problem though that Kai often loses control of his midsection. Phil's midsection always seems to tight, in control. Kai does look more impressive than Phil here but you gotta also consider that Kai is in much better condition, and second, we all know that Phil tends to grow into the contest so we'll have to wait and see when they're on stage side by side in their top shape to make fair comparisons.

.......x100

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
very interesting. wondering how they will stack up at the O.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Grape Fruit Power indeed..... lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Don't you forget Kai lost a good amount of muscle while preparing for the NY Pro. Phil had a long offseason to put mass on and he still looks much smaller than Kai. It's game over.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai owns phil in this guestposing but look closely at 44 seconds Phil BLS is bigger thans kai

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

joligr

Kai makes Phil's arms look tiny in the FDB pose. Huuuuge

Last edited:
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Don't you forget Kai lost a good amount of muscle while preparing for the NY Pro. Phil had a long offseason to put mass on and he still looks much smaller than Kai. It's game over.

You and your "game overs". We're judging a contest that will be held in what? late september? meh.

Cork

Cork

LOL at the 1:00. They look like they had some fun up there.

Phil doesn't look too small compared to Kai. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm not putting my money on Kai just yet.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You and your "game overs". We're judging a contest that will be held in what? late september? meh.

So what? It's 3 months away. The fact is that Kai looks much bigger than Phil, and he's in better shape (less BF, if you want to put it that way). You can't deny that. You can't also deny Kai has just competed and Phil had a very LONG offseason and I don't see any mayor improvements in his phisique.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in a offseason guest pose like this, Kai owns Phil simply because he's alot bigger. i dont think Phil can ever match Kai in size. but come contest time and Phil have a much more aesthetic physique, better lines and proportions, and there will be a much more even battle. but if both are in condition i think Kai have the edge at the Olympia since the show has allways favored the bigger guys.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was Great! As a fan, I enjoyed that. The pose down was definitely for us!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in a offseason guest pose like this, Kai owns Phil simply because he's alot bigger. i dont think Phil can ever match Kai in size. but come contest time and Phil have a much more aesthetic physique, better lines and proportions, and there will be a much more even battle. but if both are in condition i think Kai have the edge at the Olympia since the show has allways favored the bigger guys.

..x 2 ..I'm sorry but if phil arrive this way no one can beat him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pob80

Pob80

Kai does look good but so he should after being in a post show rebound straight after the NY pro, while Phil is coming in and will be no doubt be upping everything he does coming in to a show (training, sups and etc). All that matters is on the day of the O and Phil Heath has the best over all physique at the moment combination of asthetics, muscle and condition but I still see Cutler taking it on the day.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
So what? It's 3 months away. The fact is that Kai looks much bigger than Phil, and he's in better shape (less BF, if you want to put it that way). You can't deny that. You can't also deny Kai has just competed and Phil had a very LONG offseason and I don't see any mayor improvements in his phisique.

Right, so Kai will win the olympia this year (or place ahead of phil anyway). Too bad he has to share the prize money with Kuato.