• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KAI GREENE 3 WEEKS TO NY - PRO LAST WEEK IN COLORADO

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, big ben, yea I do like Kai's stuff when it's not gay, as do most people. I mean the dude is talented, but I was listening to a radio show I think with John Brown. I mean don't get me wrong, he was a legend and stuff and helped out bodybuilders become great fundamental posers, but he went so far as to say that he thought people were going to get his"message". lol..that's what doesn't make sense to me. The funny thing is is that he said he wanted people to perceive his message, which was that he was going through a tough divorce and etc..I mean doesn't that sound a bit desperate for publicity or something? I mean it's not like you can actually perceive this from a dude posing in trunks on stage, but it works for bodybuilders because noone is gonna argue about what message a 265 pound,good lookin dude is supposedly trying to convey. Thats all I'm curious about is why they think they can "convey messages" with their "emotional, artistic"posing lol..Kai is awesome though

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sweet vid, team greene!
gotta love his routines, so creative.
im not sure why people are saying they are not creative, of course he hits the mandatories in prejudging, why not have fun with the routine and entertain?

R

Ruhlforever

He is not gay, and if so, who cares, maybe Bi, because has a wonderful and strong Girlfriend Dayana Cadeu, she said everybody stated that he is totally gay, but I think he is artist is so creative, is a showman, King Kamali, Melvin Anthony, Bob Paris and this guy could be the best posers ever. Kai is a sensitive boy but not gay, and if so who cares.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't mind Kai's posing as much if he actually hit some proper shots more often and made it less homosexual. Don't really like his music choice either...

Someone like Levrone had amazing routines imo. Great posing with both mandatories and "classic" shots along with good music.

I agree 100%, he doesnt even really hit poses that much. At least Melvin does when he dances around.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gay.... he should stop that...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His posing is alright, but that ladder thing, just killed it.
huge legs too, hamstrings mostly, his belly his pretty big, but its just guest posing.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great, he is giving a great name to the sport. Yeah, I'm ironic.

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jealous that the dude gives off a gay vibe?

I'm not hating on him I said hes a great bodybuilder. Doesnt mean I gotta enjoy watching him do the male stripper thing on a bodybuilding stage.

he's done this already lol.
:keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to like to his posing routines, but this is too much.

He needs to hit more shots, and stop with the ass grinding.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, I think Kai is a lousy poser. He pseudo-dances, only hits a few poses, and doesn't really do anything that I would call elegant.

Honestly, do you think this guys practices posing 2 hours a day? It looks like he just makes it up as he goes.

Does NOT look good.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't HATE his posing but there sure is something strange. Maybe it really is a bit gayish. But anyway, Kai is a great poser. And the most important thing; he's a great bodybuilder.

Edit. I forgot to say...that ladder thing was GAY.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gay ladder
gut growing
great dancer but this is bbding, not a pub, and hit some more official poses dude, and not all coming from ur ass

R

Ruhlforever

One of the most gay poses have been Bob Paris posing routines, but he was totally out of closet about his sexual orientation, being totally gay, he was totally elegant and SENSITIVE, but you see King Kamali when his body was great in 2001-2002-2003 when he posed like a robot, he was a great dancer, I don't care if the guy looks gay or not, the posing routing is creative.

F

fitmod066

One thing I like about Kai is he is entertaining and unique! I've been to too many contets where you see a million cutler wanna bes. Coming out to metal and slaping their quads. At least he puts effort into his posing!

MJ23

MJ23

He tries to bring something new and if possible never seen before I guess....

Sometime, just my opinion, it is a little too strange...

But sur great athlete !!!!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree 100%, he doesnt even really hit poses that much. At least Melvin does when he dances around.

Kai hit like 15 classic poses during that routine. :tiphat:

kai says himself how much he liked the arnold frank zane type posing so that is waht he does. He dances and flows inbetween poses rather than walking.

3alola

3alola

he is wearing the mask of the band name kiss