• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene 5 weeks out!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai_green_opener_lg.jpg

From FLEXONLINE

7300.JPG

Insane amount of muscle!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh...I know it sounds dumb but he's almost to big for his frame. He loses separation and overall appeal. No way he comes on stage at more than 260lbs even if he is 295lbs right now.

That being said he is huge and packs a ton of muscle, he will be up there with Cutler for biggest guy height to weight ratio on stage. I still think hes put together worse than Jay though. In shape Cutler beats an in shape Kai any day... Just my opinion :D

Jay being an MD athlete this year and Kai being with Weider might play into it though hehe

Last edited:
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy ****....

Can anyone see similarities?

Dorian_Yates_photo55-1.jpg

I'm a Yates fan, but I actually think Kai looks more impressive here.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Damn he is impressive!

R

Ruhlforever

Mr.Olympia for sure just imagine when he arrives at 270-280 cut and ripped

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

musclemidget5

Impressive. Great improvements. HOWEVER........needs to bring up traps, chest, side delts and forearms. Symmetry is not what it used to be. The size is there. Refine it. Then I see a Mr. O title in his future. That being said, there has been some ****ty judging lately, so who knows????

M

musclemidget5

He has a good shot at winning from the back, but is still a year or two away from the front.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was impressive as hell in the first shot but thanks for posting the rest of the pics BOTH Dilated and Natzo :doh:... after seeing the front-relaxed & double-lat-spread shots__ I can relax now knowing there is no way in hell Kai can be Mr Olympia... not fair & square anyway!
Traps and gyno have come of age and are competing with te rest of him in size & thickness :icon_wink:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I love how people always say something good about kai and then are quick to point out the negatives... If someone tells a person crap for making the same redundant negative comments, they deffend their statement tooth and nail. It makes sense but they repeat the same observations every single time for years already.. can get a bit redundant dont ya think?... Yet when phil heath pictures are posted, everyone says a lot of positive things and as soon as they mention his narrow structure, everyone is quick to jump on his ass for making those comments... *cough*hypocrites*cough*

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yes yes I see what you mean especially with that Phil Heath example that you shoved in__ that really clarified the redundent comments you have made about 'people' over and over again! Good one mate!

Aeugh

Aeugh

Kai could have done nothing but write poetry all this year and he would have still looked like an alien visitor from a planet that has 10 times the gravity of Earth.
That being said, MD needs to support an "All-By-Myself Gynecomastia Reduction" line of products. Sales from their athletes alone would be profitable enough to be worth it.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai would take the number 2 sport at the Olympia. I love Phil Heath, but the improvements Kai has under his belt this apst 12 months are just ****ing unbelievable. Jay FTW, though.

C

Comin_Up

I love how people always say something good about kai and then are quick to point out the negatives... If someone tells a person crap for making the same redundant negative comments, they deffend their statement tooth and nail. It makes sense but they repeat the same observations every single time for years already.. can get a bit redundant dont ya think?... Yet when phil heath pictures are posted, everyone says a lot of positive things and as soon as they mention his narrow structure, everyone is quick to jump on his ass for making those comments... *cough*hypocrites*cough*

damn kai lovers
Ronald20McDonald-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Meh... its the truth. I dont even criticize phill that much because its not the right thing to do on these forums... and even so, i think phil is an amazing competitor and dont have much to criticize. but criticizing the same things on kai whenever theres a new picture set seems to be the general consensus so whatever, ill just learn to tune out the broken records.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy ****....

Can anyone see similarities?

Dorian_Yates_photo55-1.jpg

I'm a Yates fan, but I actually think Kai looks more impressive here.
Agreed, Kai looks much more impressive, IMO. Now if only Kai could achieve that grainy, rock-hard conditioning..