• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene 5 weeks out!

Aeugh

Aeugh

Olympia judging should only consist of how loud the audience applauds for each athlete.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Olympia judging should only consist of how loud the audience applauds for each athlete.

So the richest athlete with the earliest access to tickets buys his title via rent-a-crowd. Nice plan.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ They should have the judges describe their scores in a small para at least for the first 10 positions and those should be made public! IFBBs bloody good for nothing website should be brought into this and general public should be asked to score (online polling/voting) the ****ing judges based on their decisions at the pro shows... after a year or so they should build an elite pannel of judges consisting of highest scoring ones... but they too should be scored by general public consistently throughout the year! Filter out the filth in judges ranks and you will have better and fair BBing shows!

cereal

cereal

you're pretending is not good enough! work on it! LOL

8thWonder

8thWonder

It's like Dilated says. It's like you can talk **** about all these different bodybuilders but as soon as it coms to Phil for some reason everyone goes OMG WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT PHIL. It's not fair. Yeah you can idolize your favorite athlete but dont tell others who to like and not.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Kai is huge.

oh, and some of you should have been around here when team coleman vs team cutler threads were at their best. These days kai vs phil discussions are nothing compared to that.

btw: Phil FTW.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hahaha, people getting butthurt over people giving Kai **** is hilarious.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

as said before kai is carrying a ton of muscle he is huge but his structure is not eye-pleasing at all he has a short torso big gut and short limbs that make him look too blocky.i'm not hating on kai but the mass monster era argument is not an excuse we can't compare him to ronnie or dorian.these guys had something special . if kai brings the awesome conditioning on stage and looks better than other contenders he could be mr.o.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai is looking insanely thick

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai is huge.

oh, and some of you should have been around here when team coleman vs team cutler threads were at their best. These days kai vs phil discussions are nothing compared to that.
true story, big ron ftw.

and kai ftw :io:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL i do remember Ron vs Jay arguements. I just wasnt very active on forums on those days... Ronnie was the ****!!! Up until 06 :'(

Aeugh

Aeugh

So the richest athlete with the earliest access to tickets buys his title via rent-a-crowd. Nice plan.

Jay wouldn't need a rent-a-crowd. All he has to do is bring one hand up to his ear while gesturing with the other.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's the politics of bodybuilding though...keep pretending it doesn't happen:icon_rolleyes:

Now honestly, knowing the types of posts and thinking that I put into my posts do you really think that I don't know politics play a role in bodybuilding? Are you really going to try to take such a blatant cheap shot? Every human institution is political. At what point did I say that politics do not play a role in bodybuilding? All you have done is make another comment to save face for Jay, and therefor yourself being a cutler fan, IF Jay does not win a show that has not taken place yet. You do not think that making excuses for something that has not even happened yet is silly?

What I agreed with in Pakman88's post was his explanation of what I was referring to as excuses and the fact that people think Jay is so good that Kai cannot beat him physique to physique. That idea is laughable, in my opinion. Jay is an excellent bodybuilder. Jay's longevity and titles are evidence of that statement. Kai is an excellent bodybuilder also, and clearly has a history of making great improvements between shows and has been the Arnold classic champion 2 years running.

If politics are the real reason bodybuilders win shows then you would think that the bodybuilders themselves would be aware of that more so than any one. What would have caused Jay to leave Weider if he knew it was going to decrease his chances of winning the olympia, is he dumb? I doubt it. I suspect Jay wants to keep winning the Olympia due to what I have heard him say in interviews dozens of times about his desire to remain the best on the sport, unless he is a liar. Or Jay does not want to win the Olympia anymore. That seems unlikely when one references his interview in Bigger , Stronger, Faster, in which Jay expresses pride about what he must do to become and maintain the status of the best bodybuilder in the world, Mr.Olympia. So according to your assumptions Jay is either a liar, and does not want to win the olympia, or contracts do not play as big of a role in who wins what show as you would like to believe, or Jay cutler is not aware of something you, a fan, are aware of that will effect his placing.

Last edited: